Tuesday 15 July 2008

New Sky News website

It's been a while now since Sky relaunched their news site, but I have to admit I'm very unimpressed.

I know the new Sky News website is supposed to be full of new features, making it easier for viewers to comment on stories and such like.

But that doesn't take away from the fact it doesn't look very good.

In fact I kept refreshing my browser thinking there was a bug on their page it looked that bad.

What's with the massive font size? It looks really dated already.

I much preferred Sky News' old website. It was simple and always looked like there was loads of content on there.

Sorry Sky, I still think you're the best at breaking and developing news stories though!

Follow Christian Dunn on Twitter at www.twitter.com/christiandunn

No comments: