Wednesday 17 December 2008

Adding Google Friend Connect to Blogger

After a few minutes playing around I've found out how to add Google Friend Connect to my blog on Google's Blogger site.

It was really simple after I found this video on http://googlingsocial.com explaining that you don't have to use the code that Google says to add to your site - as it's already on your Blogger site.




For my Blogger template I changed the width to 200 pixels and the height to 345 pixels - though I might alter this to make it a little shorter.

Google Friend Connect has been out for a while now and has been popping up on a number of blogs and websites.

Like many things I come across on the web, I know that it could be a really powerful tool for online journalism and for promoting businesses on the web , but only if I can figure out how to make the most of it.

Now it's on my blog I'm going to have a play with it and see how I can adapt it for our newspaper site.

No comments: