Tuesday 11 January 2011

Huge improvements to Google's Blogger

It's been quite a while since I've logged in to my Blogspot dashboard and I'm really impressed at the developments.

The most important improvement, at first glance, seems to be that you can now easily create and link to static pages.

The templates also seem to be a lot cleaner with the most important widgets, or gadgets, fitting seamlessly into them.

I'm sure these developments have been out for a long time but I've been so engrossed in Wordpress I seem to have let news about Blogger pass me by.

Google's Blogger or Blogspot (I'm never quite sure what they want to be called) still lacks the features which makes Wordpress such a flexible content management system, but they are certainly making progress.

I'm looking forward to digging a bit deeper into Blogger to see what else it can do.

No comments: